Monday, June 04, 2007

Pigtails and Crewcuts

For some time I have been wanting to cut Bella's hair short...closer to a "bob" style. I got half brave a few months back, but only went shoulder length...didn't seem to do it. So I let her continue growing it out but it just seemed so stringy.
SO...while in Georgia, her cousin Breanna had a short haircut and she wanted hair like Breanna. So naturally we did not wait to jump on that. So off to the local kiddie hair salon...

BEFORE...

DURING...
















AFTER...




6 comments:

Kara Graves said...

her hair is adorable!!

Ash, Kel n Ella said...

I hope you have made it back! I've missed seeing you around. It was fun to catch up reading your posts and seeing the pictures. I think Bella's new hairdo is just as cute as can be.

I hope the drama has slowed down.

Kelly

Kara Miller said...

Oh my goodness! How cute is that?! What a beauty.

Burcham Family said...

super cute hair!!

Stephanie Corp said...

Sooo cute!!!! Tell Bella that I love her new haircut!

I assume you are finally back from Georgia?..

Dan and Kate plus Nate said...

I love her hair! Too cute! I have bookmarked your blog so know I can check it and catch up with you!!

Katie