Sunday, February 18, 2007

Ouch!

Last week Bella had her 4 year well check with the pediatrician. All went good..she is officially 42 inches tall, 35.5 lbs, and healthy! Unfortunately our "all was going well" came to a screeching halt when I informed her that she would be receiving some pokes. Her response was, "Mom, I don't want any pokes...I'm serious Mom...MOM, I'm Serrriiious!" Additionally, this is her new response for everything when things are not going her way..."I'm serious". So back to the pokes...She was quite brave I must say...she cried only after the 5th and last one! Poor girl.




Also, earlier this month at school it was Bella's turn to be "Star of the Week". She worked very hard on her poster and tried on many dresses just to finally settle on just the right one. She also wanted her hair curly, which is quite a difficult task...but we managed a curly something. She was so proud of herself and earned the star treatment!

No comments: